|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|Working at Heights||14 July 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at Heights||18 July 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at Heights||22 July 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at Heights||28 July 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at Heights||7 August 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at Heights||11 August 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at Heights||25 August 2020||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
Cove Training complies with Social Distancing
and the four (4) square metres per student regulations.
Working safely at heights – RIIWHS204D
$235.00 – If you Book and Pay online
$270.00 – If you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000
- The Working at Heights course is delivered over 1 day (8-hour) in a classroom and warehouse based setting from our Dandenong and Thomastown sites.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
- This nationally recognised course covers theoretical and practical aspects of working at heights.
- During the course we will assist you to develop safe work method statements and risk assessments for working at heights.
- All workers who conduct or supervise tasks whilst at height will find this course beneficial to workplace safety.
- This course will enable you to comply with current WHS legislation with successful trainees receiving a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
The Working at Heights course is designed to equip workers with the knowledge and skills to safely work in any height situation, primarily being aimed at general construction, maintenance, mining, large factories or other work situations where work is conducted in a place where a fall from one level to another is possible.
- Regulations and legislation
- Australian Standards
- Risk assessment and hazard elimination
- Equipment selection and use
- Anchor systems, selecting solid and reliable anchorage
- Fall restraint systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- Work positioning systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- Fall arrest systems
- Using energy absorbing lanyards
- Correct use of ladders and ladder safety training
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
The Working at Heights course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Practical hands on
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Certificate III in Scaffolding
- Construction Crane Operation Certificate III
Ready To Start Working at Heights
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
Course Reviews Rating4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 545 reviews)
Course Reviews Rating
Highly recommend attending
What a great company from booking with Emily over the phone! I booked with cove training based on their teacher reviews and was not disappointed!
Haven’t done any school in over 30 years and just got made redundant! Did traffic control and traffic management with Roy and made me feel at ease and not stupid when freezing or going blank on assessment test, was so understanding and so helpful! Then I did the white card with Tom who had personal issues but chose to come in and teach his class which he absolutely loves doing! Still nervous from the previous 2 days training, but was put at ease with help and guidance through this course! I would like to thank Roy and Tom for all their support and encouragement to pass these courses:-)
Would love them to add rail ticket to their list of courses.
Very Very Happy with the service from Cove
Right from the start Cove were very well organised, and they followed through right until the end.
The trainer on the day was friendly entertaining as well as informative and knowledgeable.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to everyone
Bob was nice and very professional… his techniques will help for every learner.
COVE Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.