|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|Working at heights||22 July 2019||08:30 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at heights||29 July 2019||08:30 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at heights||30 July 2019||08:30 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at heights||2 August 2019||08:30 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at heights||12 August 2019||08:30 am – 05:00 pm|
|Working at heights||26 August 2019||08:30 am – 05:00 pm|
RIIWHS204D – Working safely at heights
$235.00 – If you Book and Pay online using code WHOL
$270.00 – If you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
This nationally recognised course covers theoretical and practical aspects of working at heights.
During the course we will assist you to develop safe work method statements and risk assessments for working at heights. All workers who conduct or supervise tasks whilst at height will find this course beneficial to workplace safety. This course will enable you to comply with current WHS legislation with successful trainees receiving a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
The Working at Heights course is designed to equip workers with the knowledge and skills to safely work in any height situation, primarily being aimed at general construction, maintenance, mining, large factories or other work situations where work is conducted in a place where a fall from one level to another is possible.
- Regulations and legislation
- Australian Standards
- Risk assessment and hazard elimination
- Equipment selection and use
- Anchor systems, selecting solid and reliable anchorage
- Fall restraint systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- Work positioning systems, selection of equipment and correct use
- Fall arrest systems
- Using energy absorbing lanyards
- Correct use of ladders and ladder safety training
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
The Working at Heights course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Practical hands on
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Certificate III in Scaffolding
- Certificate III in Construction Crane Operation
Course Fee Agreement:
Ready To Start Working at Heights
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of
5 based on
White Card Derrimut
Good course - Traffic
Traffic Management Thomastown
Truck Licence HR
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.