Elevated Work Platform Ticket
LEARN - TEST - ELEVATE
Do You Need A Elevated Work Platform Ticket
Call COVE 03 8773 9000
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|Elevating Work Platform (EWP)||5 & 6 August 2021||07:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Elevating Work Platform (EWP)||7 & 8 August 2021||07:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Elevating Work Platform (EWP)||19 & 20 August 2021||07:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Elevating Work Platform (EWP)||2 & 3 September 2021||07:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Elevating Work Platform (EWP)||16 & 17 September 2021||07:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Elevating Work Platform (EWP)||30 September – 1 October 2021||07:00 am – 05:00 pm|
TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
$550.00 – If you Book and Pay online
$595.00 – If you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000
There is an additional licence fee payable to WorkSafe for the Elevating Work Platform ticket.
For WorkSafe fees please visit https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/licensing/worksafe-licence-types-and-fees
Here's what you’ll learn
- In the Elevated Work Platform course, students will be able to identify the safety requirements for operating Boom-Type Elevating Work Platforms and their working environments.
- They will also be able to apply a working knowledge of the OH&S and regulatory requirements in accordance with WorkSafe standards.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to WorkSafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian drivers licence.
- If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us on (03) 8773 9000.
The Elevated Work Platform course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / demonstration
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operation
- Working Safely at Heights
- Basic Scaffolding
- Basic Rigging
- C6 Crane
- Certificate III in Scaffolding
Start Your Elevated
Work Platform Course Today
Great Company with lovely Staff and instructors
Attended a 1 day course for light rigid licence company and staff fantastic and couldn’t recommend a better company.
Forklift course & Whitecard course
Both these courses were great & the Trainers Bob & Scott were great. I can’t believe the forklift course was as tuff as it was, but these guys made the learning more relaxed which lowered the stress levels.
Well run and great teachers
Teachers were very good clear and would repeat things if u ask cos u didn’t understand it and would changed it up to help u better understand it. Very well organized. Would come bak and do more training when I need too
More Plant & Machinery Courses by COVE
We are here to help
Call COVE 03 8773 9000