Load and Unload Plant course fees:
Monday – Friday 3 day course
$295.00 if you Book and Pay online
Payment Method: PAYPAL, VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
Or call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000.
Load and Unload Plant Course Delivery:
The Load and Unload Plant course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
The course is a full days training: 8:30 am – 4:30pm.
What you’ll learn:
In this course you will learn the skills to prepare to load, load and unload the type of plant that is used in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine, float trailer pre-operational checks; loading the machine onto a trailer or float; correct use of signs and barriers; use of loading aids and securing devices, maintenance; and cleaning up.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
There are no mandatory requirements for participants to commence this program.
Cove Training Course Admission Requirements:
- Students are to be over 18 years of age and obtain the required plant licence/ticket for loading and unloading plant.
- Prior to performing this activity, skills and knowledge should be developed for the individual plant that the participant is planning on loading and unloading.
- Students must attend the scheduled workshop sessions.
- Must have Language, literacy and numeracy skills at ACSF Level 2.
The Load and Unload plant course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Certificate III Rural Operations
Load and Unload Plant Training
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of
5 based on
traffic control course
Training at 3 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.