If you transport Plant & Equipment you need
the right Training by COVE
Load and Unload Plant Course Delivery
This course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
- Monday – Friday
- 1 day course
- 8:30 am – 4:30pm.
Here's what you’ll learn
In this course you will learn the skills to prepare to load, load and unload the type of plant that is used in the civil construction industry.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
There are no mandatory requirements for participants to commence this program.
COVE Training Course Admission Requirements:
- Students are to be over 18 years of age and obtain the required plant licence/ticket for loading and unloading plant.
- Prior to performing this activity, skills and knowledge should be developed for the individual plant that the participant is planning on loading and unloading.
- Students must attend the scheduled workshop sessions.
- Must have Language, literacy and numeracy skills at ACSF Level 2.
- COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
Course Assessment Process
The course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / Demonstration
Ready to Load and Unload Plant
Refreshment training course
Tony from Epping cove brilliant teacher, friendly helpful and make the course, easy and fun
Highly professional and well organised course. Pleasant presentation.
I took this course recently and I am not disappointed. Precise theory and training schedule. Highly recommended.
Good class with charismatic instructor.