Load and Unload Plant RIIHAN308F
Load and Unload Plant course fees:
Monday – Friday 1 day course
$250.00 if you Book and Pay online
$295.00 if you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000.
Payment Method: PAYPAL, VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
Load and Unload Plant Course Delivery:
The Load and Unload Plant course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
The course is a full day training: 8:30 am – 4:30pm.
What you’ll learn:
In this course you will learn the skills to prepare to load, load and unload the type of plant that is used in the civil construction industry.
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine
- float trailer pre-operational checks
- loading the machine onto a trailer or float
- correct use of signs and barriers
- use of loading aids and securing devices
- and cleaning up
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
There are no mandatory requirements for participants to commence this program.
Cove Training Course Admission Requirements:
- Students are to be over 18 years of age and obtain the required plant licence/ticket for loading and unloading plant.
- Prior to performing this activity, skills and knowledge should be developed for the individual plant that the participant is planning on loading and unloading.
- Students must attend the scheduled workshop sessions.
- Must have Language, literacy and numeracy skills at ACSF Level 2.
The course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Rural Operations Certificate III
Load and Unload Plant Training
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.