LOAD AND UNLOAD
Learn the knowledge and practical skills required to confidently and safely prepare to load and unload the type of plant that is used in the civil construction industry.
"*" indicates required fields
Why Choose COVE?
Our courses prepare you for positions that are in demand right now. A COVE qualification leads you to meaningful employment in booming industries.
COVE trainers are experienced, engaging educators who know their content from first-hand experience. Work with a team that is dedicated to your success!
This course will teach you how to:
This course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site. Available also on-site.
Monday – Friday – 1 day course
8:30 am – 4:30pm.
There are no mandatory requirements for participants to commence this program.
COVE Training Course Admission Requirements:
- Students are to be over 18 years of age and obtain the required plant licence/ticket for loading and unloading plant.
- Prior to performing this activity, skills and knowledge should be developed for the individual plant that the participant is planning on loading and unloading.
- Students must attend the scheduled workshop sessions.
- Must have Language, literacy and numeracy skills at ACSF Level 2.
- COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
The course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / Demonstration