LOAD AND UNLOAD PLANT TRAINING
Do You Need The Skills to Load And Unload Plant
Call COVE 03 8773 9000
If you transport Plant & Equipment you need
the right Training by COVE
Load and Unload Plant Course Structure
Load and Unload Plant RIIHAN308F
- Monday – Friday 1 day course
- $250.00 if you Book and Pay online
- $295.00 if you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000.
- Payment Method: VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
Load and Unload Plant Course Delivery
This course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
The course is a full day training: 8:30 am – 4:30pm.
Here's what you’ll learn
In this course you will learn the skills to prepare to load, load and unload the type of plant that is used in the civil construction industry.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
There are no mandatory requirements for participants to commence this program.
Cove Training Course Admission Requirements:
- Students are to be over 18 years of age and obtain the required plant licence/ticket for loading and unloading plant.
- Prior to performing this activity, skills and knowledge should be developed for the individual plant that the participant is planning on loading and unloading.
- Students must attend the scheduled workshop sessions.
- Must have Language, literacy and numeracy skills at ACSF Level 2.
Course Assessment Process
The course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
Load and Unload Plant Training
The topic discussed was very helpful with my line of work. The instructor give examples for easy understanding. He is very assistive to his students and has great communication skills. I learned a lot from this course.
White card training
The course work was excellently explained and was enjoyable to be taught. Mr Thomas was a great teacher and helped out when needed 5 out of 5 for overall experience
Great training group. Thanks for my future
I had a great day. Learning what I need to by a great trainer, Thomas . To start with was a little unsure but this fella was deadly. Talked to us all like a true work mate that respected us and made us comfortable. A++