|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Cove Training complies with Social Distancing
and the four (4) square metres per student regulations.
White Card Interpreter Services
COVE Training can offer interpreter services for the delivery of White Card in languages other than English. The course is facilitated by a Cove Qualified Trainer and Assessor, and then delivered in the selected language by an interpreter.
- Minimum group size of twelve required.
- Cost is $220.00 per participant.
Examples of some languages offered are:
Please call 8773 9000 to discuss options for delivery in other languages.
White Card Construction Induction Training
A mandatory legal requirement for all persons involved in the construction industry
People who need a White Card:
- Owner Builders whose premises become a workplace.
- People who carry out construction work, including site managers and supervisors, surveyors, labourers and trades persons.
- All persons who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- All persons whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- The price for the White Card Interpreter Course is $220.00.
- 12 Per Class to comply with Social Distancing.
- To Book Call 8773 9000
- Payment Method: VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
- This course is delivered over 1 day (6.5 hours) in a classroom based setting.
- Check the course calendar for dates and times.
- Onsite delivery may also be available upon request.
- See below in regards to interpreter services for other language delivery and assessment.
White Card Course Locations:
Check the course calendar for dates and times.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Australian drivers licence. Check WorkSafe VIC list of acceptable forms of I.D.
- Participants must attend in person and should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the course.
- As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required.
- There are no formal prerequisites.
- Students must have sufficient language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills skills to do simple calculations, read, write and understand a range of questions in the language that the course is being delivered in. They also must provide verbal responses to questions in the language that the course is being delivered in by the Centre of Vocational Education Pty Ltd. Please click here to read our re-schedule policy in reference to LLN concerns identified at the point of enrolment.
COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
What you’ll learn:
- The Construction Induction course covers all the basic operational and safety procedures you need to work on Construction worksites.
- You will learn the basic legal requirements and obligations of construction workers, as well as the proper identification of hazards, first aid and emergency procedures.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a statement of attainment that is valid for 60 days.
- WorkSafe Victoria will issue your Construction Induction card (White Card) within 60 days of completing this course.
The Construction Induction course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Operations
- Rural Operations Certificate III
- Entry level working in construction
White Card Course Guide:
Ready To Start White Card Training
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 783 reviews)
Trainer is well good plan person
Admin people excellent
Customer service excellent
Caravan Towing Course
Well informed instructor, Darren, who allowed plenty of flexibility to undertake the tasks that I was keen to spend time on
Awesome training experience
It was a wonderful experience with the practical sessions, which made us to find the hazards over there. And the classes were good too.
COVE Training Course Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.