COVE Construction Induction
White Card Interpreter Services
"*" indicates required fields
Be Construction Industry Ready
COVE White Card Course
Classroom – Online – Interpreter Services
White Card Interpreter Services
COVE Training can offer interpreter services for the delivery of White Card in languages other than English. The course is facilitated by a Cove Qualified Trainer and Assessor, and then delivered in the selected language by an interpreter.
- Minimum group size of twelve required.
- Cost is $250.00 per participant.
Examples of some languages offered are:
Enquire now to discuss options for delivery in other languages.
People Who Need A White Card
- Owner Builders whose premises become a workplace.
- People who carry out construction work, including site managers and supervisors, surveyors, labourers and trades persons.
- All persons who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- All persons whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
White Card Course Structure
CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
COVE Training is approved by WorkSafe Victoria and accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver this training course.
The White Card Interpreter Course is $250.00.
To Book enquire now
White Card Course Delivery
- This course is delivered over 1 day (6.5 hours) in a classroom based setting or Connected in Real Time. CiRT (Online)
- Check the course calendar for dates and times.
- Onsite delivery may also be available upon request.
- See below in regards to interpreter services for other language delivery and assessment.
White Card Course Locations
Melbourne & VIC
Please check the course calendar for dates and times.
Here's what you’ll learn
The Construction Induction course covers all the basic operational and safety procedures you need to work on Construction worksites.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a statement of attainment that is valid for 60 days. WorkSafe Victoria will issue your Construction Induction card (White Card) within 60 days of completing this course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Australian drivers licence. Check WorkSafe VIC list of acceptable forms of I.D.
- Classroom participants must attend in person and should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the course.
- CiRT participants are advised to login 30 minutes prior to course commencement.
- As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required.
- There are no formal prerequisites.
- Students must have sufficient language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills to do simple calculations, read, write and understand English, and provide verbal responses to questions in English to undertake training and assessment in any of the courses offered by the Centre of Vocational Education Pty Ltd. Please click here to read our re-schedule policy in reference to LLN concerns identified at the point of enrolment.
COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
White Card Assessment Process
The White Card course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
Before you complete a self-paced online White Card training course be aware that the facilitator is not present for the full course.
To receive a WorkSafe Victoria issued White Card you have two training options.
- Attend a formal face-to-face one day training session.
- Complete an online training session delivered in real time know as CiRT. (Connected in Real Time)
White Cards obtained through online self-paced providers might not be accepted on some construction sites in Victoria.
Only Providers approved by WorkSafe Victoria can deliver online Connected in Real Time (CiRT).
Don’t be duped.
See WorkSafe Victoria Approval for COVE Training to deliver CiRT due to COVID-19.
Ready To Start
White Card Training Today
Forklift operating training
Excellent in theory and practical. Everytime highlighted safety.
It was a amazing experience. Anthony is a great teacher. I recommend Cove Training .
Experts in what they do!
Brilliant! They know how to educate and understand everything about their field.