CPR Course Delivery:
The Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation course is delivered face to face over 3.5 hours in a classroom from our Dandenong or Thomastown sites. There is also an on-line theory training session and assessment that must be completed before attending the 3.5 hours of training.
We can also deliver in your workplace, just call us and ask?
What you’ll learn:
This course will provide the participant with the skills and knowledge to perform CPR in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
Cove recommends, as per the First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice for and the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, that resuscitation skills (HLTAID001 – CPR) are renewed every 12 months.
- The DRSABCD action plan and responding to emergency situations
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in First Aid
- Infection control
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised.
Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course on-line training and assessment session prior to commencing their practical training and assessment 3.5 hour course. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
The Provide First Aid Course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- On-line theory
- Simulated and Practical hands on
- Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
- Certificate II in Health Support Services
- Certificate II in Population Health