This weekday or weekend option course is only suitable for highly experienced forklift operators or those who have previously held a licence that has expired. Please call our CSS team on 03 8773 9000 if you would like to confirm your operating experience meets our recommended criteria for the experienced course option. If you have not operated a forklift for a significant number of hours, please click here to see our Beginner Forklift Course options.
"*" indicates required fields
*group bookings only. Call us to book
2 day weekend
There is an additional licence fee payable to WorkSafe for the Forklift Licence. For more information fees please visit the WorkSafe website.
Why Choose COVE?
Our courses ensure you stay sought-after for positions that are in demand right now. A COVE qualification leads you to meaningful employment in booming industries.
COVE trainers are experienced, engaging educators who know their content from first-hand experience. Work with a team that is dedicated to your success!
This course will revise your ability to:
The course is delivered in a classroom and practical setting at our Dandenong, Seaford, and Thomastown sites. On-site training is available.
This course provides numerous pathways forward. It ensures the participant is licenced to operate a forklift and complies with laws requiring that all forklift operators have a licence. It also provides a high-risk work licence for forklift that may assist in promotion or the opportunity to apply for other employment.
Obtaining Your License
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from COVE Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to WorkSafe Victoria before the 60 day expiration, who will issue the Forklift licence.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be highly experienced forklift operators
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and complete an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contact time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us.
- Applicants who are in Australia on a student Visa are permitted to undertake this course under the amendment to the ESOS Act.
Experienced Forklift Training Assessment Process
This course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / Demonstration