LEARN - TEST - DRIVE
With COVE Truck Training
Truck Licence Training
COVE Truck Licence Training has on-site training facilities and top-quality equipment which make it the ideal environment for you to attain the licences you need to work in the Construction, Mining or Infrastructure industries as a Truck Driver.
With Light, Medium, Heavy and Articulated Truck Licence courses available, COVE Truck Training can help you find the right truck licence to progress your career today.
Light Rigid Licence - Truck or Bus
Light Rigid Licence training courses are designed to improve your driving skills and knowledge. This training course is for a truck or 22 seater bus licence.
Medium Rigid Truck Licence
The medium rigid course has been custom designed to develop vital driving skills and knowledge necessary to successfully gaining your medium rigid licence.
Heavy Rigid Truck Licence - Auto & Sync
The heavy rigid course has been custom designed to develop vital driving skills and knowledge necessary to successfully gaining your heavy rigid licence.
Heavy Rigid Truck Licence - Non Sync
Heavy Rigid training courses have been designed to improve your driving skills, knowledge and confidence necessary to successfully gaining your heavy rigid licence.
Heavy Combination Truck Licence - Auto
Designed with the serious truck driver in mind. Your driving skills and knowledge will be tested to successfully gain your heavy rigid truck licence.
Truck Theory Sessions
COVE Training offers Truck Theory Sessions each week, free of charge. Call us for dates and further details.
Start Your Truck Training Today
COVE Training is VicRoads Accredited
- All applicants will be required to complete VicRoads paperwork and complete an eyesight test.
- Applicants on medication may require a medical clearance from VicRoads.
- Clearance from VicRoads is required prior to the commencement of all training and assessment.
- All applicants are encouraged to purchase a copy of the ‘Victorian Bus and Truck Drivers Handbook’ in order to complete their knowledge assessment.
- This can be purchased through COVE Training for $15 OR a PDF version can be downloaded here.
- Every applicant is required to sit and successfully pass the VicRoads knowledge assessment prior to any training and assessment. All truck training and testing is conducted from the Seaford office.
- Knowledge of how to drive a manual car is a recommended requirement for these licence types.
- VicRoads now apply licence, registration and number plates sanction as directed by Fines Victoria.
- You will be required to confirm your licence permit is not currently suspended, disqualified cancelled or subject to a Fines Victoria Sanction. This will avoid having your test results not recognised.
- As an applicant you can open a ‘My VicRoads’ account to confirm licence currency on the date of assessment. Alternatively applicants can call VicRoads on 13 11 71
Please remember to confirm your eligibility on the date of the assessment.
Further Fines Victoria information can be found on www.fines.vic.gov.au website or call 1300 396 851
Further VicRoads information can be found on https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/road-rules/penalties/fines-victoria-sanctions
Great Company with lovely Staff and instructors
Attended a 1 day course for light rigid licence company and staff fantastic and couldn’t recommend a better company.
Forklift course & Whitecard course
Both these courses were great & the Trainers Bob & Scott were great. I can’t believe the forklift course was as tuff as it was, but these guys made the learning more relaxed which lowered the stress levels.
Well run and great teachers
Teachers were very good clear and would repeat things if u ask cos u didn’t understand it and would changed it up to help u better understand it. Very well organized. Would come bak and do more training when I need too