LEARN - TEST - TOW
With COVE Caravan Towing Course
"*" indicates required fields
Caravan Towing Courses in Melbourne
Learn To Tow Safely With COVE
Caravan Towing Courses
Caravan Towing Course Structure
- How to prepare a vehicle for towing
- How to prepare a trailer/caravan for towing
- Loads and loading
- Trip planning
- Vehicle safety checks
- Safe loading and restraint principles including coupling and uncoupling trailers
- Road law specific to towing
- Safe towing techniques
- Safe straight and offset reversing
- Boat ramp safety and reversing (if applicable)
Towing Course Fees
- 4 Hour course (one person) – $450.00 +GST
- 6 Hour course (two people) – $700.00 +GST
- This course is delivered at our Dandenong training facility.
- Starting Times: To be discussed upon booking.
What you’ll learn with COVE Caravan Towing Courses
- Caravan towing courses at COVE are delivered by highly skilled instructors in a friendly supportive environment.
- This course is designed to build your confidence and skills with lots of practice.
- You will leave with the skills, knowledge and confidence to safely tow a caravan, boat or trailer.
- A current Australian drivers licence for the class of vehicle you are driving must be presented prior to training commencement.
- Your vehicle and trailer will be inspected prior to training commencement and must be in roadworthy condition.
A Certificate of Attendance upon request.
COVE Caravan Towing Courses
If you need towing training then contact COVE
Learning to improve your towing has never been easier
Honest and professional staff
Best First Aid/CPR training
I did my First Aid and CPR with Lyn Inglis at Cove Training and had such a positive experience. Lyn was very knowledgeable and experienced!