- How to prepare a vehicle for towing
- How to prepare a trailer/caravan for towing
- Loads and loading
- Trip planning
- Vehicle safety checks
- Safe loading and restraint principles including coupling and uncoupling trailers
- Road law specific to towing
- Safe towing techniques
- Safe straight and offset reversing
- Boat ramp safety and reversing (if applicable)
Towing Course Fees:
- 4 Hour course (one person) $450.00
- 6 Hour course (two people) – $700.00
This course is delivered at our Dandenong training facility.
Starting Times: To be discussed upon booking.
What you’ll learn with COVE Caravan Towing Courses
Caravan towing courses at COVE are delivered by highly skilled instructors in a friendly supportive environment. This course is designed to build your confidence and skills with lots of practice. You will leave with the skills, knowledge and confidence to safely tow a caravan, boat or trailer.
- A current Australian drivers licence for the class of vehicle you are driving must be presented prior to training commencement.
- Your vehicle and trailer will be inspected prior to training commencement and must be in roadworthy condition.
A Certificate of Attendance upon request.