ROLLER TICKET MELBOURNE
LEARN - TEST - ROLL
"*" indicates required fields
Construction & Infrastructure Projects need Workers with a Roller Ticket
Do You Need Your Roller Ticket
Roller Ticket Course Structure
RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
For help enquire now
Roller Ticket Course Delivery
This course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site. On-sites available.
Here's what you’ll learn
The Roller Ticket is available for beginners, intermediate and advanced operators. In this course you will learn the skills to conduct roller operations in the civil construction industry.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contact time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
Roller Ticket Assessment Process
The Roller course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / demonstration
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Rural Operations Certificate III
Need A Roller Ticket
An awesome day
I found it a very inclusive delivery from the trainer made the day enjoyable
Looking forward to learn more fton this centre
Thank you for a great course. Great presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions and talk about real life examples which all made for a really enjoyable and informative course..