White Card Construction Induction Training
A mandatory legal requirement for all persons involved in the construction industry
People who need a White Card:
- Owner Builders whose premises become a workplace.
- People who carry out construction work, including site managers and supervisors, surveyors, labourers and trades persons.
- All persons who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- All persons whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before you complete an online White Card training course be aware that you must attend a formal face-to-face training session to receive a WorkSafe Victoria issued White Card. White Cards obtained through online providers might not be accepted on some construction sites in Victoria.
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Save $45.00 If you Book and Pay Online. Normally $165.00 now $120.00
If you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000 it’s $140.00 (normally $165.00 save $25)
Payment Method: PAYPAL, VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
Onsite delivery may also be available upon request.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
The Construction Induction course covers all the basic operational and safety procedures you need to work on Construction worksites. You will learn the basic legal requirements and obligations of construction workers, as well as the proper identification of hazards, first aid and emergency procedures.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a statement of attainment that is valid for 60 days. WorkSafe Victoria will issue your Construction Induction card (White Card) within 60 days of completing this course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Australian drivers licence. Check WorkSafe VIC list of acceptable forms of I.D.
- Participants must attend in person and should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the course.
- As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required.
The Construction Induction course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
Seaford , Dandenong and Thomastown
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Operations
- Certificate III Rural Operations
- Entry level working in construction
Course Fee Agreement:
Ready To Start White Card Training
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of
5 based on
One Stop Shop!
Cove Was Great
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.