COVE Heavy Combination Rigid Truck Licence is the way forward
Drive Your Career further with COVE
TLILIC3017 Licence to drive a Heavy Combination Vehicle
1.5 days (experienced drivers only) $1250
2 days (little to no experience) $1650
This course is delivered over 1.5 or 2 days at our Seaford site.
What you’ll learn:
The heavy rigid course has been custom designed to develop vital driving skills and knowledge necessary to successfully gaining your heavy rigid licence. It includes systematically and efficiently controlling all vehicle functions, monitoring traffic and road conditions, managing vehicle condition and performance, and effectively managing hazardous situations.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a Statement of Attainment which needs to be taken to VicRoads to process an official licence.
– A current MR or HR Australian drivers licence: held for a minimum of 12 months, a secondary form of ID is also required
– You must be competent in the operation of a manual vehicle
– Pass an eyesight test
– Students will be required to sit a written test
The Heavy combination course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout including:
– Written test
– Pre operational checks
– Cabin drills
– Load securing
– Vehicle operation & control
– Certificate III Warehousing Operations
– Certificate III Driver Operations