Important information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Centre of Vocational Education and Training Pty Ltd is open, and courses are running weekdays and weekends.
At Centre of Vocational Education and Training Pty Ltd, the wellbeing of our people and students is our number one priority.
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation in all of our locations and following the advice of the Australian Government.
To commence training you must sign a declaration that you answer no to the following questions:
In addition, if you:
- have been diagnosed with the coronavirus (COVID-19), or
- are under medical assessment for coronavirus
You must receive medical clearance before attending a course at one of our facilities.
In addition to the above, if you are unwell, regardless of whether you have symptoms associated with the coronavirus, we ask that you stay at home and seek advice from your medical practitioner.
If you meet any of the above criteria, please call us immediately on 8773 9000 to defer your course.
What measures are Centre of Vocational Education Pty Ltd taking to mitigate the risks of coronavirus?
- We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation in all of our locations and following the advice of the Australian Government.
- We’re communicating regularly with our employees and students regarding instructions for attending any of our sites. These include clear instructions for people who have returned from international locations and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees and students about taking precautionary hygiene measures.
- We’ve provided clear advice to our employees about actions they should take if they become unwell or think they may have the symptoms of coronavirus.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation at our premises.
- We have posted signage throughout our facilities that provides employees and students with hand washing instructions and advice on precautions when sneezing.
- We have hand sanitiser available for employee and student use (where supplies allow).
- We have implemented additional cleaning practices after we use any trucks, forklifts, mobile plant and other equipment.
- We have suspended the use of ceramic coffee cups, cutlery and reusable drink containers and have replaced them with single-use disposable cups and disposable cutlery.
- We are implementing social distancing measures in our classrooms and have made adjustments to our practical scenarios to reduce in-person contact for students and staff.
For more information about COVE Training and its courses please call us on 8773 9000.
(RTO) No. 21386