COVE Construction Induction
WHITE CARD ONLINE
LEARN – TEST – WORK
Be Construction Industry Ready
COVE White Card Online
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ONLINE
Book ONLINE Today
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|White Card - Real Time Online Course||2 June 2022||08:30 am - 04:00 pm|
|White Card - Real Time Online Course||16 June 2022||08:30 am - 04:00 pm|
|White Card - Real Time Online Course||23 June 2022||08:30 am - 04:00 pm|
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|White Card – Real Time Online Course||2 June 2022||08:30 am – 04:00 pm|
|White Card – Real Time Online Course||16 June 2022||08:30 am – 04:00 pm|
|White Card – Real Time Online Course||23 June 2022||08:30 am – 04:00 pm|
CONNECTED in REAL TIME
FACE TO FACE DELIVERY
White Card Online Connectivity Requirements
For best results, we recommend using a Desktop or Laptop computer, further requirements are listed below.
You will not be able to undertake this course successfully on a Mobile Phone or Tablet.
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Webcam and Microphone
- Android 6.0+
- Default Chrome browser
- IOS 12.2+
- Default Safari Mobile browser
Minimum bandwidth requirements. (test your connection at speedtest.net)
- Upload: 0.5 Mbits/sec (500 Kbits/sec)
- Download: 1 Mbits/sec
4 Easy Steps To Success
Allow one week for a learners Guide to be sent to you.
If you wish to enrol in an earlier course for White Card Online you will need to print this Guide Yourself. LEARNERS GUIDE
Complete the Initial Enrolment for one of our online courses utilising our calendar links. ENROL NOW
Please Note: To complete your practical assessment you will need:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items and all items meet the relevant Australian Standard (see below) and these items must fit you:
- Eye protection (AS 1337)
- Hearing protection (AS 1270)
- Hard hat (AS 1801)
- High Visibility Vest. Must comply with AS/NZS 4602.1 – High visibility safety garments class day/night and AS/NZS 1906.4 – Retroreflective materials & High Visibility materials for safety garments
You can order these from:
Once you have completed the initial enrolment you will receive a confirmation email, with the details on how to connect to the COVE Learning Management System (LMS)
You will then be asked to complete several sections before you can commence logging into the BIG BLUE BUTTON.
- Online Training Environment, Equipment & Technology
- Online Enrolment Form
- Requirements for Providing Proof of Identity
- Pre Training Review Part 1 and 2
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE DAY OF YOUR COURSE
Our qualified Trainers and Assessors will deliver the White Card Online course over the THE BIG BLUE BUTTON, streaming live to you and other learners. You will be able to interact with the Trainer and other course participants.
Complete the practical and theory assessment which involves written and oral communication and the fitting of PPE.
- If you successfully complete the unit and are deemed competent COVE Training shall email your Statement of Attainment within 48 hours.
- The Statement of Attainment is proof of having completed a White Card online course and can be used to gain access to construction sites.
- This Statement of Attainment is valid for sixty (60) days.
- Your Construction Induction Card (White Card) will be uploaded to WorkSafe Victoria and will be sent to you within 3 – 6 weeks.
- The email you receive will have details on how to contact WorkSafe if you have not received your card within these timeframes.
People Who Need A White Card
- Owner Builders whose premises become a workplace.
- People who carry out construction work, including site managers and supervisors, surveyors, labourers and trades persons.
- All persons who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- All persons whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
White Card Course Structure
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
COVE Training is approved by WorkSafe Victoria and accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver this training course.
White Card Online Course Delivery
Here's what you’ll learn
The Construction Induction course covers all the basic operational and safety procedures you need to work on Construction worksites.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a statement of attainment that is valid for 60 days. WorkSafe Victoria will issue your Construction Induction card (White Card) within 60 days of completing this course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Australian drivers licence. Check WorkSafe VIC list of acceptable forms of I.D.
- Online Participants are advised to login 30 minutes prior to course commencement.
- As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required.
- There are no formal prerequisites.
- Students must have sufficient language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills to do simple calculations, read, write and understand English, and provide verbal responses to questions in English to undertake training and assessment in any of the courses offered by the Centre of Vocational Education Pty Ltd. Please click here to read our re-schedule policy in reference to LLN concerns identified at the point of enrolment.
- COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
White Card Online Assessment Process
The Construction Induction course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
Ready To Start
White Card Training Today
GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL
3 Course Combo Just $500*
*Save $60.00 off full course prices
Before you complete a self-paced online White Card training course be aware that the facilitator is not present for the full course.
To receive a WorkSafe Victoria issued White Card you have two training options.
- Attend a formal face-to-face one day training session.
- Complete an online training session delivered in real time know as CiRT. (Connected in Real Time)
White Cards obtained through online self-paced providers might not be accepted on some construction sites in Victoria.
Only Providers approved by WorkSafe Victoria can deliver online Connected in Real Time (CiRT).
Don’t be duped.
See WorkSafe Victoria Approval for COVE Training to deliver CiRT due to COVID-19.
White card online class
I had a great experience in this class and Malissa was very knowledgeable with all the information she provided to us so it was easy to understand the subject… she was clear, cut and precise with her explanation about all the info. I would highly recommend to anyone I know that is interested in getting a white card thank you
Ive had Chris Simspon before and as always finds the best way to have us learn whats important, as always our safty
White card training
Lucas / Luke didi a commendable job, in running this course, he was very helpful, with the slower students, attending.