|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|White Card - Real time online course||9 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||
|White Card - Real time online course||17 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||
|White Card - Real time online course||19 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||
|White Card - Real time online course||23 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||
|White Card - Real time online course||25 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||
|White Card - Real time online course||31 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||
CONNECTED in REAL TIME
FACE TO FACE DELIVERY
White Card Online Connectivity Requirements
For best results, we recommend using a Desktop or Laptop computer, further requirements are listed below.
You will not be able to undertake this course successfully on a Mobile Phone or Tablet.
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Webcam and Microphone
- Android 6.0+
- Default Chrome browser
- IOS 12.2+
- Default Safari Mobile browser
Minimum bandwidth requirements. (test your connection at speedtest.net)
- Upload: 0.5 Mbits/sec (500 Kbits/sec)
- Download: 1 Mbits/sec
STEP 1: INITIAL ENROLMENT WHITE CARD ONLINE
Allow one week for a learners Guide to be sent to you.
If you wish to enrol in an earlier course for White Card Online you will need to print this Guide Yourself. LEARNERS GUIDE
Complete the Initial Enrolment for one of our online courses utilising our calendar links. ENROL NOW
Please Note: To complete your practical assessment you will need:
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items and all items meet the relevant Australian Standard (see below) and these items must fit you:
- Eye protection (AS 1337)
- Hearing protection (AS 1270)
- Hard hat (AS 1801)
- High Visibility Vest. Must comply with AS/NZS 4602.1 – High visibility safety garments class day/night and AS/NZS 1906.4 – Retroreflective materials & High Visibility materials for safety garments
You can order these from:
STEP 2: LOGIN IN TO COVE’S LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (MOODLE)
Once you have completed the initial enrolment you will receive a confirmation email, with the details on how to connect to the COVE Learning Management System (LMS)
You will then be asked to complete several sections before you can commence logging into the BIG BLUE BUTTON.
- Online Training Environment, Equipment & Technology
- Online Enrolment Form
- Requirements for Providing Proof of Identity
- Pre Training Review Part 1 and 2
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE DAY OF YOUR COURSE
STEP 3: COMMENCE YOUR WHITE CARD ONLINE COURSE
Our qualified Trainers and Assessors will deliver the White Card Online course over the THE BIG BLUE BUTTON, streaming live to you and other learners. You will be able to interact with the Trainer and other course participants.
Complete the practical and theory assessment which involves written and oral communication and the fitting of PPE.
STEP 4: RECEIVING YOUR WHITE CARD
- If you successfully complete the unit and are deemed competent COVE Training shall email your Statement of Attainment within 48 hours.
- The Statement of Attainment is proof of having completed a White Card online course and can be used to gain access to construction sites.
- This Statement of Attainment is valid for sixty (60) days.
- Your Construction Induction Card (White Card) will be uploaded to WorkSafe Victoria and will be sent to you within 3 – 6 weeks.
- The email you receive will have details on how to contact WorkSafe if you have not received your card within these timeframes.
Ready To Start White Card Online
White Card Course Structure:
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- The price for the White Card online course is $220.00.
- Book and Pay online
- Payment Method: VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (0% surcharge fee).
- This course is delivered over 1 day (6.5 hours). Its a Virtual Classroom Connected in Real Time.
- Click here to find out more about our Virtual Classroom Online
- Check the course calendar for dates and times.
- Online courses are only delivered and assessed in English.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Australian drivers licence. Check WorkSafe VIC list of acceptable forms of I.D.
- Online Participants are advised to login 30 minutes prior to course commencement.
- As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required.
- There are no formal prerequisites.
- Students must have sufficient language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills to do simple calculations, read, write and understand English, and provide verbal responses to questions in English to undertake training and assessment in any of the courses offered by the Centre of Vocational Education Pty Ltd. Please click here to read our re-schedule policy in reference to LLN concerns identified at the point of enrolment.
COVE Training does not have CRICOS accreditation and is unable to train students on an ‘International Student’ VISA.
What you’ll learn:
- The Construction Induction course covers all the basic operational and safety procedures you need to work on Construction worksites.
- You will learn the basic legal requirements and obligations of construction workers, as well as the proper identification of hazards, first aid and emergency procedures.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a statement of attainment that is valid for 60 days.
- WorkSafe Victoria will issue your Construction Induction card (White Card) within 60 days of completing this course.
The Construction Induction course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Operations
- Rural Operations Certificate III
- Entry level working in construction
White Card Online Course Guide:
White Card Online Construction Induction Training
A mandatory legal requirement for all persons involved in the construction industry
People who need a White Card:
- Owner Builders whose premises become a workplace.
- People who carry out construction work, including site managers and supervisors, surveyors, labourers and trades persons.
- All persons who access operational construction zones unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person.
- All persons whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 919 reviews)
Highly recommend for training
Mark and hellen you guys are a bloody legend
Appreciate all the advise n training you gave me
Deffs see you guys again for my HC
Outstanding and engaging instructors
I attended 3 ticket courses and found the instructors to be brilliant. My nerves were put at ease within minutes and l found the experience totally engaging and educational. I highly recommend Covetraining to anyone needing training for work qualifications.
excellent teacher with lot of experience
COVE Training Course Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.