COVE Traffic Management Plan Course
Advance Your Career Today with COVE
Call 03 8773 9000
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
Fees for the Traffic Management course are $210
Available weekends and on-site.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
The Traffic Management course teaches you the skills to implement a traffic management plan and set up traffic control equipment. This course equips students with the essential skills for a number of industries, including construction, mining, drilling and more.
- Plan and Prepare
- Ensure traffic flow is monitored and effectiveness of guidance scheme determined
- Control traffic to protect work crew removing traffic control devices from the work area
- Cleaning up the work area in accordance with management plan
Upon successful completion of Traffic Management course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
The Traffic Management course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Traffic Control
- Construction Induction Card
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Certificate III Rural Operations
Learn the Management of Traffic
Industry Sectors that require Management of Traffic:
- Civil Construction
- Road Marking
Further Your Career with COVE Training
Talk To The Friendly Staff at COVE
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
Traffic Management & Traffic Control
with COVE Training
Training at 3 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.