COVE Traffic Management Plan Course
Advance Your Career Today with COVE
Call 03 8773 9000
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
Fees for the Traffic Management course are $200.00 if you Book and Pay online.
$220.00 – If you call COVE training on 03 8773 9000.
Available weekends and on-site.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
The Traffic Management course teaches you the skills to implement a traffic management plan and set up traffic control equipment. This course equips students with the essential skills for a number of industries, including construction, mining, drilling and more.
- Plan and Prepare
- Ensure traffic flow is monitored and effectiveness of guidance scheme determined
- Control traffic to protect work crew removing traffic control devices from the work area
- Cleaning up the work area in accordance with management plan
Upon successful completion of Traffic Management course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
The Traffic Management course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Traffic Control
- Construction Induction Card
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Certificate III Rural Operations
Learn the Management of Traffic
Industry Sectors that require Management of Traffic:
- Civil Construction
- Road Marking
Ready To Start Training Today
Need More Information
Start Traffic Management Training
Today with COVE
Call 03 8773 9000
Further Your Career with COVE Training
Talk To The Friendly Staff at COVE
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
Traffic Management & Traffic Control
with COVE Training
Training at 3 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.