LEARN - TEST - DOGMAN
Dogman Ticket Course Structure
Fees for this course:
- 5 days – $1500.00
There is an additional licence fee payable to WorkSafe for the Elevating Work Platform ticket.
For WorkSafe fees please visit https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/licensing/worksafe-licence-types-and-fees
Dogman Ticket Course Delivery
Here's What you’ll learn
The aim of this dogging course is to provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills required to demonstrate competency in the high-risk activities associated with a dogman role.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to WorkSafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian drivers licence.
- If you require further information regarding acceptable documents, please contact us on (03) 8773 9000.
Dogman Ticket Assessment Process
The Dogging course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / demonstration
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Basic Rigging
- Intermediate Rigging
- Advanced Rigging
- C2 Crane
- CN Crane
- C6 Crane
- Electrical Spotting
Need A Dogman Ticket
This was the best First Aid course I’ve ever done. So informative and Lesley made it fun and easy to understand. Highly recommend
My Instructor was very Professional and he delivered the course exceptionally well
Very Professional and a very well derived course
Great trainer and overall great experience