LEARN - TEST - DOGMAN
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Cost||Book Now|
|Licence to perform dogging||15 - 19 November 2021||07:30 am - 03:30 pm|
|Licence to perform dogging||29 November - 3 December 2021||07:30 am - 03:30 pm|
|Licence to perform dogging||13 - 17 December 2021||07:30 am - 03:30 pm|
Dogman Ticket Course Structure
CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
Fees for this course:
- 5 days – $1499.00
There is an additional licence fee payable to WorkSafe for the dogman ticket.
For WorkSafe fees please visit https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/licensing/worksafe-licence-types-and-fees
Dogman Ticket Course Delivery
Here's What you’ll learn
The aim of this dogging course is to provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills required to demonstrate competency in the high-risk activities associated with a dogman role.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to WorkSafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the WorkSafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian drivers licence.
- If you require further information regarding acceptable documents, please contact us on (03) 8773 9000.
Dogman Ticket Assessment Process
The Dogging course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Observation / demonstration
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Basic Rigging
- Intermediate Rigging
- Advanced Rigging
- C2 Crane
- CN Crane
- C6 Crane
- Electrical Spotting
Need A Dogman Ticket
The topic discussed was very helpful with my line of work. The instructor give examples for easy understanding. He is very assistive to his students and has great communication skills. I learned a lot from this course.
White card training
The course work was excellently explained and was enjoyable to be taught. Mr Thomas was a great teacher and helped out when needed 5 out of 5 for overall experience
Great training group. Thanks for my future
I had a great day. Learning what I need to by a great trainer, Thomas . To start with was a little unsure but this fella was deadly. Talked to us all like a true work mate that respected us and made us comfortable. A++