COVE Skid Steer Loader Operations
RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
Fees for this course:
1 day (advanced) $650
2 day (intermediate) $800
3 day (beginners) $900
This Skid Steer Licence course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting from our Dandenong site.
What you’ll learn:
The Skid Steer course is available for beginners, intermediate and advanced operators.
In this course you will learn the skills to conduct skid steer operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating the machine; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the machine; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
The Skid Steer Licence course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Certificate III Rural Operations
Course Fee Agreement:
Skid Steer Licence
Further Your Career with COVE Training
dt_gap height=”15″ /]
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of
5 based on
One Stop Shop!
Cove Was Great
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.