|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Deposit Amount|
RIIMPO319E Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations
RIIMPO321F Conduct Front End Loader Operations
Fees for this course are $1000
This course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting over 3 days from our Dandenong site.
What you’ll learn:
In this course you will learn the skills to conduct front end loader and backhoe operations in the civil construction industry.
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating the machines
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the machines
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- and cleaning up
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
The Front End Loader and Backhoe course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout including:
- Case study
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Rural Operations Certificate III
Ready To Start TrainingToday
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
Course Reviews Rating4.9 rating4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 278 reviews)
Course Reviews Rating
Yes sure if u want to work in Australia you must take this traning
Very good at all
Friendly Helpful staff and instructors.
Training at Cove was excellent its straightforward approach made learning easy and emphasised a good team work attitude.
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.