|Name||Date||Time||Location||Available Spaces||Deposit Amount|
Upon successful completion of the Excavator and Skid Steer Operations course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
Fees for this course are $1000
The Excavator and Skid Steer Operations course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting over 3 days from our Dandenong site.
What you’ll learn:
In the Excavator and Skid Steer Operations course you will learn the skills to conduct skid steer and excavator operations in the civil construction industry.
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating the machines
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the machines
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- and cleaning up
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
The Excavator and Skid Steer Operations course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Rural Operations Certificate III
Course Fee Agreement:
Ready To Start Digging
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
Course Reviews Rating4.9 rating4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 259 reviews)
Course Reviews Rating
Brilliant training , Mick McGann brilliant teacher, gives time, patience And excellent knowledge. Highly recommend him a gentleman👌
I had an exceptional teacher for white card Training who had a great attitude. I would definitely recommend cove training for any type of course
I completed my licences on many machines to be able to work continuously on multiple sites
Paul and Chris were great informative trainers that taught me on older type machinery, that I mastered with their skills at the Dandenong site
They both had years of experience that was well taken in and now I feel comfortable thanks to the COVE trainers in any construction equipment
Thanks again for all your help and I will not got to other training school as these guys are tops!!! in their training style, safe and sound
Training at 4 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.