Upon successful completion of the Excavator and Skid Steer Licence course, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations
Fees for this course are $1000
The Excavator and Skid Steer Licence course is delivered in a classroom and practical based setting over 3 days from our Dandenong site.
What you’ll learn:
In the Excavator and Skid Steer Licence course you will learn the skills to conduct skid steer and excavator operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating the machines; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the machines; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
The Excavator and Skid Steer Licence course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Certificate III Rural Operations
Ready To Start Digging
Further Your Career with COVE Training
We are here to help
03 8773 9000
People Are Talking About COVE
4.9 out of
5 based on
Training at 3 Convenient Locations
Note: Not all courses are available at all locations. Call for further details.