COVE Traffic Management Plan Course
Advance Your Career Today with COVE
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
Fees for this course are $210
This course is delivered in a classroom setting and practical based over 1 day from our Dandenong site.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
The Traffic Management course teaches you the skills to implement a traffic management plan and set up traffic control equipment. This course equips students with the essential skills for a number of industries, including construction, mining, drilling and more.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a wallet card and statement of attainment.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
The Traffic Management course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Traffic Control
- Construction Induction Card
- Certificate III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III Landscape Operations
- Certificate III Rural Operations