COVE Medium Rigid Truck Licence Course is the way forward
Your Success is our Business
Call 03 9776 4466
TLILIC2015 Licence to drive a Medium Rigid Vehicle
1 day (experienced drivers only) $780
1.5 days (little to no experience) $1000
Saturday Fee (Applied per person, per day) 10%
This course is delivered over 1 or 1.5 days at our Seaford site.
What you’ll learn:
The medium rigid truck licence course has been custom designed to develop vital truck driving skills and knowledge necessary to successfully gaining your medium rigid licence. It includes systematically and efficiently controlling all vehicle functions, monitoring traffic and road conditions, managing vehicle condition and performance, and effectively managing hazardous situations.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be provided with a Statement of Attainment which needs to be taken to VicRoads to process an official licence.
Medium Rigid Truck Licence
- A current Australian drivers licence: held for a minimum of 12 months, a secondary form of ID is also required
- You must be competent in the operation of a manual vehicle
- Pass an eyesight test
- Students who do not already hold a heavy vehicle licence are required to sit a written test
- Applicants on medication may require clearance from VicRoads (Clearance is required prior to the commencement of all training and assessment)
The medium rigid truck licence course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout including:
- Written test
- Pre operational checks
- Cabin drills
- Load securing
- Vehicle operation & control