COVE Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift
Your Success is our Business
Call 03 8773 9000
TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
Fees for this course are $420
An additional $60 is payable to WorkSafe Victoria to receive your licence.
This course is delivered over 2 days in a classroom and warehouse based setting from our Seaford site.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
In this Order Picker course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to drive an order picker effectively and safely. Topics may include; planning, conducting routine checks on the order picker, shifting loads safely and shutting down and securing the order picker after use.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to Worksafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the Worksafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian Drivers Licence. If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years and 10 months.
The Order Picker course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate III in Driver Operations