COVE Licence to Operate a Boom-type Elevating Work Platform
Construction Industry Training
TLILIC2005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Fees for this course are $595
An additional $60 is payable to Worksafe Victoria to receive your licence.
This course is delivered over 2 days in a classroom and practical based setting from our Seaford or Dandenong sites.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
In the Elevating Work Platform course, students will be able to identify the safety requirements for operating Boom-Type Elevating Work Platforms and their working environments. They will also be able to apply a working knowledge of the OH&S and regulatory requirements in accordance with Worksafe standards.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to Worksafe Victoria who will issue the licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the Worksafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian drivers licence. If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us on (03) 9776 4466 .
The Elevating Work Platform course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operation
- Working Safely at Heights
- Basic Scaffolding
- Basic Rigging
- C6 Crane
- Certificate III in Scaffolding