Fees for Forklift Licence course:
Monday – Friday 3 day course
$455.00 if you Book and Pay online
$495.00 if you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000
Weekends 2 day course
$425.00 if you Book and Pay online
$450.00 if you call COVE Training on 03 8773 9000
There is an additional licence fee payable to Worksafe for the Forklift Licence.
For Worksafe fees please visit https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/licensing/worksafe-licence-types-and-fees
Forklift Licence Course Delivery:
Monday – Friday:
The Forklift Licence course is delivered over 3 days in a classroom and warehouse based setting from our Seaford site.
The course is delivered over 2 days in a classroom and warehouse based setting from our Dandenong site.
Click here for dates.
What you’ll learn:
In the Forklift Licence course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to drive forklifts effectively and safely. Topics may include; planning, conducting routine checks on the forklift, shifting loads safely and shutting down and securing the forklift after use.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be receive a Notice of Assessment (NoA) from Cove Training which is valid for 60 days. Students will then have to submit the NoA to Worksafe Victoria who will issue the Forklift licence.
- Applicants will be required to undertake pre-course reading and an activity book to ensure an understanding of the learning content that will be reviewed in the class contract time. These materials will be supplied to the students upon enrolment and payment of the course.
- Students must fulfil the course’s eligibility requirements and provide valid identification documents to the Worksafe Victoria standards, such as a current Victorian Drivers Licence. If you require further information regarding acceptable documents please contact us.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years and 10 months.
The Forklift Licence course incorporates a variety of assessment tasks throughout and may include:
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
- Certificate III in Driver Operations